Job Title :
Telephone Sales Agent -BILINGUAL
Reference Number :
Permanent - Part time
Job Category :
Annual Salary / Hourly Rate :
Number of positions to be filled :
Application Deadline :
VIA Rail Canada Inc. is currently seeking 7 Telephone Sales Agents for the Moncton Customer Center.
If you definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt appreciation for their business, we share your belief and have built our reputation on providing excellent service.
Our customers’ journey typically starts with a quest for information on their desired trip and the purchase of tickets. They can use the Web to perform these two steps or they can call YOU to:
• listen to their needs, answer their questions or concerns
• recommend and sell them the appropriate travel solutions according to their needs
• explain the features and benefits of available options with a personalized approach
No doubt that mindset will contribute to:
• create business opportunities that go beyond expectations
• achieve personal and team objectives in terms of customer satisfaction and efficiency
If routine is not your “cup of tea”, if you like challenges and thrive under pressure, you will connect with our customer service team. Satisfying customers tactfully always prevails over occasional irritants and unpleasant situations.
Some important details about this part-time position:
BENEFITS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• position will start April 17th 2019
• salary during training: $15.00/hour - once position obtained: $22.69/hour
• insurance coverage (medical, dental, life insurance and pension) after 126 days of work
• Moncton call center (alongside the VIA Rail station), located at 1240 Main street.
You are available to work:
• On variable schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• A minimum of 20 hours of work per week guarantied (high possibility to do 40 hours per week)
• On shifts varying between 4 and 8 hours per day
You will follow a seven-week, full-time training session which must be successfully completed before obtaining the position.
The training will start April 17th 2019.
You are well-suited for this challenge if you:
• are fully BILINGUAL, both written and spoken
• possess a high school diploma
• have a minimum of one year of customer service and sales experience
• have great computer and Internet search skills
Come aboard and apply now!
VIA Rail thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. VIA Rail is an employment-equity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. VIA Rail Canada is proud to be a military friendly employer.