Job Title :
Reference Number :
Permanent - Part time
Job Category :
Annual Salary / Hourly Rate :
Number of positions to be filled :
Application Deadline :
COME ON BOARD AND JOIN US!
Are you looking for an exciting career where your skills, your customer orientation and environmental responsibility will be put to full use ?
We are seeking 6 Stock Checkers, part-time. Strong likelihood that the position will end in June/July.
As a Stock Checker, your tasks will be the following:
• Prepare standard items (bar, food, equipment and linen) used on various trains.
• Deliver or remove supplies from the trains.
• Reconciles the physical count with the items that were reported as used or consumed in transit.
• Drive a tow tractor.
• Perform other related duties.
On call: must be available to work, various shifts (day, afternoon, night).
Shifts are 10 hours.
A minimum of 20 hours per week is guaranteed with a possibility of up to 40 hours per week.
Location: Toronto Maintenance Centre (Etobicoke) / Union Station Toronto.
Must successfully complete a 2-weeks training session which is paid $15.00 per hour.
salary $ 26.88$ per hour
Training starts : March 4th 2019
• 2 years of experience in a warehouse as a picker/packer.
• Bilingualism a plus
• High School Diploma.
• Capacity to do heavy lifting.
• Valid 'G' driver's licence.
Benefit from a complete and competitive salary and benefits package in a safe work environment.
Above all, you will find kindred spirit committed to teamwork and quality in the pursuit of excellence in customer service.
Come aboard and apply now!
VIA Rail thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. VIA Rail is an employment-equity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. VIA Rail Canada is proud to be a military friendly employer.