Job Title :
Bilingual Telephone Sales Agent - BILINGUAL
Reference Number :
Permanent - Part time
Job Category :
MONTREAL, POINTE ST-CHARLES
Annual Salary / Hourly Rate :
Number of positions to be filled :
Application Deadline :
VIA Rail Canada Inc. is currently seeking 7 Telephone Sales Agents for its Customer Center of Montreal.
People with call center experience related to sales for the tourism, hospitality or airline industry are encouraged to apply!
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt appreciation for their business. We share your belief and have built our reputation on providing excellent service, in a safe and secure environment.
Our customers’ journey typically starts with a quest for information on their desired trip and the purchase of tickets. They can use the Web to perform these two steps or they can call YOU to:
• listen to their needs, answer their questions or concerns
• recommend and sell them the appropriate travel solutions according to their needs
• explain the features and benefits of available options with a personalized approach
No doubt that mindset will contribute to:
• create business opportunities that go beyond expectations
• achieve personal and team objectives in terms of customer satisfaction and efficiency
If routine is not your “cup of tea”, you like challenges and can thrive under pressure, you will connect with our customer service teams. Satisfying customers tactfully always prevails over occasional irritants and unpleasant situations.
Some important details about this part-time position:
BENEFITS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• positions will start April 17th 2019
• salary during training: $15/hour - once position obtained: $22.69/hour
• insurance coverage (medical, dental, life insurance and pension) after 126 days of work
• location: Pointe- Saint-Charles (201 Ash avenue) - easy to commute from Charlevoix station – Bus lines 57 and 71 - free parking available
• roomy workspace and access to an affordable cafeteria
You are available to work:
• On variable schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• A minimum of 20 hours of work per week guarantied (high possibility to do 40 hours per week)
• On shifts varying between 4 and 8 hours per day
You will follow a six-week full-time training session which must be successfully completed before obtaining the position.
You are well-suited for this challenge if you:
• are fully BILINGUAL, both written and spoken
• possess a high school diploma
• have a minimum of one year of customer service and sales experience in a call center and ideally in tourism, hospitality or airline industry
• have great computer and Internet search skills
Come on board and apply now!
VIA Rail thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. VIA Rail is an employment-equity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. VIA Rail Canada is proud to be a military friendly employer.